In response to Obama’s indelicate and possibly unpresidential description of Romney as a “bullshitter”, here’s a nuanced response from a correspondent with Doug Giles, the ‘no nonsense’ right wing blogger:
Obama’s the first President to:
– Apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
– Have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
– Go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
– Preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
– Have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
– Keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
– Repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
– Violate the War Powers Act.
– Be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
– Defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
– Require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
– Spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
– Abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
– Bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
– Order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
– Demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
– Terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
– Arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
– Threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak out on the reasons for their rate increases.
– Tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
– File lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
– Withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
– Fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
– Appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
– Golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office (100+ to date).
– Hide his medical, educational and travel records.
– Win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
– Go on multiple global “apology tours.”
– Take a 17-day vacation.
…er, even if only half of it’s true, it’s not good